Learn clinical hypnosis, medical hypnotherapy, NLP, past life regression, intuition skills, weight management and more. Receive a certification for each course.
Continue with Additional Courses for your Clinical Hypnotherapist Certificate
These stand-alone and advanced courses can be applied to advance your certification level to Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist after you successfully complete “Transpersonal Hypnotherapy.” They can also be taken solely for personal growth. Some have no prerequisites (see courses below).
Suggested completion time is 3 months per course (studying a couple of hours/week). You may complete courses early or ask for an extension.
Combine 150 or more hours of Stand-Alone and Advanced Study Cources to receive your Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification (this is 150 hrs beyond your Hypnotherapist certificate from taking Transpersonal Hypnotherapy). Pick individual courses below or choose a Clinical Hypnotherapist Certificate Package of courses below.
Additional Courses Briefly Described
- BodyWisdom™ (15 hours) gives you a great noninvasive acupressure type tool for accessing body issues.
- Intuitive Skills I: Tools for Life, Intuitive Skills II: Tools for Inner Sight, Intuitive Skills for Relationships , Intuitive Skills for Creating What You Want (4 courses, 20 hours each) gives you tools to stay centered and focused in life and as a therapist. This is really important. You can teach these skills to your clients and assign them as homework between sessions. You can also use these tools yourself to have a happier life.
- Medical Hypnotherapy (50 hours) is really important to take since so many people want to see you for health reasons. You can call yourself a Medical Hypnotherapist.
- Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy (25 hours) gives you demonstrations for specializing in past lives after you have taken Fundamentals of Hypnosis or have studied hypnosis at another school. You can call yourself a Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist.
- Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy (15 hours) gives you more demonstrations for specializing in past lives after you have taken Transpersonal Hypnotherapy (which includes some past life regression). You can call yourself a Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist.
- Recovering from Sexual Abuse with Hypnotherapy (50 hours) is excellent for working with clients who have been emotionally and/or physically abused. It is also wonderful for healing your own inner wounds. (Note: content is excellent, video quality is fair given some people wanted their identity blurred.)
- Traditional Hypnosis (25 hours) gives you a solid training in classic hypnosis and opens your mind to the many possibilities with hypnotherapy. It is a self-esteem booster.
- Transpersonal NLP™ (50 hours) improves your languaging skills. It includes a study of the Enneagram, a Sufi system, which gives you a quick method for sizing up your clients potential stumbling blocks and inner potentials. You learn NLP throughout your Transpersonal Hypnotherapy course. This course gives you more information. You can call yourself an NLP Practioner.
- Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Protocols (50 hours) is for you if you are transferring in at least 100 hours of hypnosis from another school, want to learn this shamanic approach and become a Transpersonal Hypnotherapist.
- Weight Issues: Graduate Course (15 hours) gives you advanced techniques for working with weight issues. This is a good course to combine with Recovering with Sexual Abuse since weight issues can stem from emotional or physical abuse. You can let people you know you specialize in Weight Issues.