Custom design your home study hypnosis program. Call or email us with questions.
To learn only Hypnosis & Past Life Regression
- Take Fundamentals of Hypnosis (25 hrs) to receive the Hypnotist Certification (25 hrs).
- Then study Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy (25 hrs) for the professional title of Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist.
To become a Professional Certified Hypnotherapist
- Take Transpersonal Hypnotherapy (150 hrs) to receive both the Hypnotist and the Hypnotherapist Certifications (150 hrs) and the professional title of Transpersonal Hypnotherapist. Transpersonal Hypnotherapy includes all the material from Fundamentals of Hypnosis and so much more, including Past Life Regression. You can feel confident and begin your professional practice after completing these 150 hours of training.
- Then study an additional 150 hours of Stand-Alone and Advanced Courses to becone a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist. (300 hrs) and become an exptert in your field. We highly recommend including the courses Past Life Regression: Graduate Course (15 hrs) and Medical Hypnotherapy (50 hrs).
To advance as a Transfer Student
If you are a transfer student with at least 25 hours of previous training, you can receive a discount on Transpersonal Hypnotherapy (150 hrs) by enrolling in Transpersonal Hypnotherapy for Graduates of Fundamentals (125 hrs).
If you are a transfer student with at least 100 hrs of previous training, you can learn Transpersonal Hypnotherapy at a discount and advance your certification level:
- Take Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Protocols (50 hrs) to receive the professional title of Certified Hypnotherapist and Transpersonal Hypnotherapist. This course includes Transpersonal approaches to Weight Issues.
- Study Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy (25 hrs) for the title of Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist.
- Then study additional hours of Stand-Alone and Advanced Courses to receive your Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification, the 300 hr designation, and become an exptert in your field.
“For the first time I have a real understanding of the vast possibilities of hypnotherapy and how much faster the therapeutic process can be. I highly recommend these courses to other therapists.”
– Donna Keyes, MA, MFCC, School Psychologist