Call or email us with questions.
Custom design your hypnotherapy certification program with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute online home study courses:
To learn only Hypnosis & Past Life Regression
- Take Fundamentals of Hypnosis (25 hrs) to receive the Hypnotist Certification (25 hrs).
- Then study Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy (25 hrs) for the professional title of Past Life Regression Hypnotherapist.
To become a Professional Certified Hypnotherapist
- Take Transpersonal Hypnotherapy (150 hrs) to receive both the Hypnotist and the Hypnotherapist Certifications (150 hrs) and the professional title of Transpersonal Hypnotherapist. Transpersonal Hypnotherapy includes all the material from Fundamentals of Hypnosis and so much more, including Past Life Regression. You can feel confident and begin your professional practice after completing these 150 hours of training.
- Then study 150 hours of Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification Courses to become a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist (300 hrs) and an exptert in your field.
- We recommend including Past Life Regression: Graduate Course and Medical Hypnotherapy.
To advance as a Transfer Student
- If you are a transfer student with over 25 hours of previous training, enroll in Transpersonal Hypnotherapy for Fundamentals of Hypnosis Course Graduates (125 hrs) to become a Hypnotherapist. Then continue with Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification Courses to become a Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist.
- If you are a transfer student with over 100 hrs of previous training, enroll in Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Protocols (50 hrs) to become a Hypnotherapist. (This includes material from Weight Issues: Graduate Course.) Also enroll in Past Life Regression Hypnotherapy (25 hrs) to complete your Transpersonal Hypnotherapy studies. Then take Advanced Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification Courses of your choosing to receive your Clinical Hypnotherapist Certification (300 hrs).
“For the first time I have a real understanding of the vast possibilities of hypnotherapy and how much faster the therapeutic process can be. I highly recommend these courses to other therapists.”
– Donna Keyes, MA, MFCC, School Psychologist