How Can Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Benefit You the Client?
by Greg Meyerhoff & Anne Salisbury, PhD
You can call on hypnotherapists and psychotherapists who are trained in Transpersonal Hypnotherapy. Transpersonal Hypnotherapy is brief therapy with long lasting results. Since most insurance companies don’t pay for long-term psychotherapy, you may be looking for significant results in only a few therapy sessions.
Transpersonal Hypnotherapy is a natural extension of Transpersonal Psychology which incorporates the methods of all four waves of psychology: 1) Psychoanalytic, 2) Behavioral, 3) Humanistic and 4) Transpersonal.
With Transpersonal Hypnotherapy, you can work on issues (such as weight) with your hypnotherapist from all four of these approaches:
- Underlying issues. (Review, understand and relieve childhood wounds around weight.)
- A habit to change. (Open the refrigerator less.)
- Personal mastery. (Achieve physical, emotional and mental potential around weight issues.)
- Spiritual potential. (Expand perspectives and wisdom. See choices and spiritual benefits.)
Ultimately the focus with Transpersonal Hypnotherapy is on the fourth wave, your spiritual potential. The goal is to help you connect with your own inner wisdom.
You can use Transpersonal Hypnotherapy to…
- Improve Your Relationships: All of your relationships can be improved when you tap into your intuitive mind. Enhanced your relationships with better communication, understanding and commitment to yourself.
- Advance Your Career: Learn how you can heighten your job performance and advance your career. Become a more skilled communicator.
- Grow Personally & Spiritually: You enjoy yourself more and become a better role model when you have personally experienced transformation. Your life can expand and unfold.
The History of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy
This system of Transpersonal Hypnotherapy was pioneered by Anne Salisbury, PhD, MA, MBA, NLP, CCHt and Yukio Hasegawa, MA, NLP, CCHt in the early 1990’s. The Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute, which offers home study courses (distance learning programs), is approved and regulated by the Colorado Department of Higher Education, Division of Private Occupational Schools. THI trains individuals in Transpersonal Hypnotherapy.