Eureka! Understanding and Using the Power of Your Intuition
by Anne Salisbury, PhD
Foreword by C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD and Introduction by Stanley Krippner, PhD
(paperback – 228 pages with bibliography and index)
Everything you need to know about intuition, but didn’t know to ask is revealed in Dr. Anne Salisbury’s ground-breaking book, Eureka! Understanding and Using the Power of Your Intuition. Eureka! is the complete resource for tapping into your intuition and improving your personal and work life. The Eureka System™ delivers an easy 7-step process that helps you increase your intuitive abilities and make the right decisions quickly.
Intuition is as old as mankind, as modern as today’s headlines and as natural as breathing. Everyone has had an “aha” moment in their lives. Few of us realize that we can hone those unique experiences by tapping into the source—our intuition. The result is that workplace and personal success is achieved.
Dr. Salisbury shares, “When using your intuition, your life has more joy and meaning; without it, you are living only half a life.” Her extensive research and clinical experience for Eureka! reveals …
- What is intuition?
- How do you know if you have it?
- Are gut feelings intuition?
- Can you access intuition on demand?
- Should you trust your intuition?
- Does intuition play a role with logical thinking?
- How can you use intuition in any type of decision making?
- What inhibits intuition?
Eureka! is presented in four parts:
- Part 1 grounds the reader with definitions. It opens the doors to some of the great thinkers of our time – discover how they use intuition.
- Part 2 describes the various characteristics of successful intuiters. How can intuition be applied at home and work? What factors actually inhibit your intuition?
- Part 3 introduces the unique 7-step Eureka System.™ This exposes the secret of how to access your intuition fully.
- Part 4 ties it all together and gives you the tools and techniques for accessing intuition.
Anne Salisbury, PhD (psychology), MA, MBA is a sought-after speaker, trainer, consultant and intuitive counselor. She holds advanced degrees in psychology, transpersonal psychology and business. Anne is the founder of the Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Institute and co-founder of Go Intuition, Inc.
- Here’s a summary sheet: Eureka!: Understanding and Using the Power of Your Intuition
- Read what others have to say under Testimonials.
- Order your book signed by the author from this website.
- Order Eureka! from Amazon.com in book or ebook format.
- Order from your local bookstore.
“In Eureka! Dr. Salisbury has produced the finest integration of hypnosis, self-hypnosis and intuition I have seen. It will become one of the texts in our school and I highly recommend it for all who wish to enhance their intuition.”
—C. Norman Shealy, MD, PhD, founding President, American Holistic Medical Association
“Anne Salisbury is one of the most gifted intuitives of our time. This book not only teaches you about intuition but also helps you discover your own intuitive abilities.”
—Stanley Krippner, PhD, Past President, Association for Humanistic Psychology