Fundamentals of Hypnosis Course Online
Hypnotist Certificate Program
25 hr Course: 6 Videos, Workbook
With Yukio Hasegawa, MA, NLP, CCHt
& Anne Salisbury, PhD, MBA, NLP, CCHt
The Fundamentals of Hypnosis course online leads to the Hypnotist Certification. Learn the fundamentals of modern hypnosis. Become adept at indirect suggestions, the Ericksonian style of hypnosis. Interview clients to find current problems; use the language of the unconscious mind; write a hypnotic script; induce trance; monitor the levels of trance; deepen the trance state; give post hypnotic suggestions; bring a client out of trance; and teach self-hypnosis. You receive:
- 25 hours of demonstrations, exercises and readings.
- Up to 12 hours of step-by-step “how-to” professionally produced Videos with live demonstrations.
- The complete “Fundamentals of Hypnosis Workbook” of over 60 pages shipped to you and online.
- An open-book exam included at the back of your workbook.
- The “Fundamentals of Hypnosis” certificate of completion suitable for framing upon successful completion.
- The “Hypnotist” certification suitable for framing.
- The professional title of “Hypnotist” which can be used in your promotional materials.
- A tuition credit towards “Transpersonal Hypnotherapy” so you can continue your studies.
- Unlimited fax and email support.
The Fundamentals of Hypnosis course curriculum includes the following which are also covered in the Transpersonal Hypnotherapy course:
- Introduction & The Interview Format: Transpersonal Hypnotherapy Described, Hypnosis, The Interview Format.
- Introduction to Hypnosis: History of Hypnosis, Orienting a Client to Hypnosis & Hypnotic Trance, Myths & Misconceptions, Conscious, Subconscious & Unconscious Mind: An Ericksonian Viewpoint, Applications for Hypnosis.
- Inducing and Monitoring Trance States: Conditions to Arouse a Hypnotic Trance State, Physical Characteristics of Trance, Levels of Trance, Styles of Hypnotic Inductions, Permissive Language, Guiding a Client into Trance, Deepening Techniques, Bringing a Client Out of Trance.
- Inducing and Monitoring Trance States (continued): Suggestibility Testing/Trance Ratification, Pacing and Leading.
- Language of Hypnosis: Speaking the Language of Hypnosis, Guidelines for Effective Suggestions, Post Hypnotic Suggestions, Using Thoughts, Feelings & Behaviors as a Stimulus to Elicit New Responses, Contingent Phrasing, Verbal Predicates: Sensory Modes.
- Self-Hypnosis: Steps for Self-Hypnosis, Guidelines for Effective Suggestions, Hypnotic Language Examples.
“I loved Fundamentals of Hypnosis! I can’t wait to do more.” – Dionne Artis, MA, Psychotherapist
“Fundamentals of Hypnosis helped me attain my personal goals. Transpersonal Hypnotherapy equipped me with the tools needed to work with clients. I am extremely happy to be able to provide such a healing space for others.” – Sonja Jackson, Homemaker