Traditional Hypnosis Course
50 hr Course: 6 DVDs, Workbook, Encyclopedia
with John London, PhD, CCHt
This is the best of traditional hypnosis and the perfect adjunct to Medical Hypnotherapy course.
This is taught by John London, PhD who studied with the legendary pioneer in hypnoanalysis, Dave Elman. These techniques are profound. Be able to give a pre-induction interview that results in your client’s verbal agreement to be hypnotized. Learn how to induce somnambulism (deep trance) in 2 minutes and determine the indications of deep and waking hypnosis. Become proficient at using the Two Finger technique, the Pencil-drop technique, the Hand-drop technique, the Library technique, Waking hypnosis, the White Room and the Grey Room. Learn the coma or “Esdaile” technique and the techniques of Dave Elman. Use hypnosis successfully for confidence building, stress management, insomnia, weight management and smoking cessation. Become familiar with the works of Ormond McGill, PhD and Shelly Stockwell, PhD, experts in the field.
- 25 hours of demonstrations, exercises and practical applications.
- Up to 11 hours of step-by-step training DVDs.
- The Traditional Hypnosis Workbook.
- The DVD “Hypnotically Yours” with Shelley Stockwell, PhD and Ormond McGill, PhD. (We recommend the book “McGill’s Hypnotherapy Encyclopedia” with over 800 pages of information. You can order this from the International Hypnosis Federation.)
- The “Traditional Hypnosis” certificate of completion suitable for framing.
- The professional title of “Hypnotist” which can be used in your promotional materials.
- Unlimited phone and email support.
The Traditional Hypnosis course curriculum includes the following:
- Dave Elman, James Esdaile, Elman’s and Esdaile’s Techniques, Pre-Talk, Verbal Contract, Excerpt from Practice Session, Dave Elman Induction Demonstration, Two Finger Technique Demonstration, Pen Drop Technique Demonstration, Pen Holding Technique Demonstration, Hand Drop Technique Demonstration.
- Confidence, Quit Smoking Demonstration, Stress Management Demonstration, Weight Loss Demonstration.
- Weight Management, Library Technique Demonstration Waking Hypnosis.
- James Esdaile, Esdaile or Coma State, Esdaile Technique Demonstration, Elman Induction Demonstration.
- White Room Demonstration, Wisdom Room Demonstration, Gray Room Demonstration, Hypnosleep Demonstration.
- “Hypnotically Yours” with Shelley Stockwell and Ormond McGill.
“John London’s style was right to the point with heart. What a gift to learn how to do the Elman induction and reach somnambulism and move towards Esdaile or coma state! This course on traditional hypnosis really complements Transpersonal Hypnotherapy. And it helps me as a Medical Hypnotherapist. We definitely need both!”
– Maryann Rose Broyles, L.M.T., C.T.Ht. (Licensed Massage Therapist)
“I can’t say enough about this course. It has built-up my confidence. I am truly ready now to re-open my office and deal with clients in a more effective way.”
– Melissa Veale, Hypnotherapist
“Learning these rapid induction techniques is a great confidence booster for me, and they save valuable therapy time for my clients. This course is a perfect adjunct to THI’s Medical Hypnotherapy course.”
– Sonja Jackson, Hypnotherapist
“Learning to “Command a Dream” is, by itself, worth the price of this course. It leads to transformational symbolism, and isn’t that what hypnosis is all about? This technique helped my wife find her inner guide.”
– James Alan Neely, Hypnotist